Availity EDI Gateway Webinars Scheduled
Great news! Empire, Inc. and our affiliates now use Availity as our designated EDI service. If you currently use a clearinghouse, billing company, or if you submit directly, all your EDI transactions will flow through the Availity EDI Gateway to Empire.
Check out this webinar for lots of great information to get you started. At the end of the training, you can participate in a live Q&A session. During this fast paced hour, learn how to:
- Understand Availity’s EDI Gateway and Clearinghouse workflow for 837, 270/271, 276/277, and 835 transactions.
- Use the Availity Portal to manage file transfers, set up EDI reporting preferences, manage your FTP account, and more.
- Enroll for and manage 835 ERA delivery with Availity.
- Access and navigate the Availity EDI Guide.
- and more…..
Currently scheduled upcoming sessions include:
- October 29, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
- November 7, 2018, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
- Log in to the Availity Portal.
- Select Help and Training > Get Trained.
- In the Availity Learning Center (ALC) Catalog, select Sessions.
- Scroll Your Calendar to find and enroll for a live session.
Can’t make it?
We’ve got you covered with a recording of a previous live session. In the ALC, search the Catalog by keyword (song) and enroll for the on-demand option.
Email email@example.com if you have issues enrolling for a live webinar.
October 2018 Empire Provider Newsletter