These questions are:
- When you needed care right way, how often did you get it?
- How often did you get an appointment for a check-up or routine care as soon as you needed it?
- How often was it easy to get the care, tests, or treatment you needed?
- How often did you get an appointment to see a specialist as soon as you needed it?
- How often did your personal doctor seem informed and up-to-date about the care you got from other health providers?
- How would you rate your primary care doctor?
- How would you rate the specialist you see most often?
To learn more about CAHPS and how you can improve the patient experience, review the CAHPS Overview training by visiting www.empireblue.com/nymedicaiddoc.
February 2021 Empire Provider News