Case Management Program
Empire BlueCross BlueShield (Empire”) is available to offer assistance in these difficult moments with our Case Management Program. Our case managers are part of an interdisciplinary team of clinicians and other resource professionals that are there to support members, families, primary care physicians and caregivers. The case management process utilizes experience and expertise of the care coordination team whose goal is to educate and empower our members to increase self-management skills, understand their illness, and learn about care choices in order to access quality, efficient health care.
Members or caregivers can refer themselves or family members by calling the number located in the grid below. They will be transferred to a team member based on the immediate need. Physicians can also refer by contacting us telephonically or through electronic means. No issue is too big or too small. We can help with transitions across level of care so that patients and caregivers are better prepared and informed about healthcare decisions and goals.
How do you contact us?
- CM Email Address: nationalpriorityrefe@ChooseHMC.com
- CM Telephone Number: 1-855-239-0364, 1-800-255-0881 (Transplant)
- CM Business Hours: Mon - Friday 8am-9pm EST, Saturday 9am-5:30pm EST, Mon-Friday 8:30am-5pm EST (Transplant)
- FEP Telephone Number: 1-800-711-2225
- FEP Business Hours: 8am-7:00pm EST
December 2020 Empire Provider News