Colorectal Cancer Screening (COL) - ensuring quality of care
Record your efforts
Document (date and result) one or more of these screenings:
- Colonoscopy during measurement year or nine years prior
- Fecal occult blood test (FOBT) during measurement year
- CT colonography during measurement year or four years prior
- Fecal immunochemical test (FIT)-DNA test during measurement year or two years prior
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy during measurement year or four years prior
- Diagnosis of colorectal cancer
- Total colectomy
- Members who receive palliative care
Need help getting your patients screened for colorectal cancer?
As an option, participating providers can order FIT kits through Quest Diagnostics.®* Quest will ship InSure® ONE™ FIT kits directly to your practice. To order:
- Online, use the Quest Quanum® Lab Services Manager. Create an account at https://bit.ly/3qLxNPh.
- Via phone, call 1-866-MY-QUEST and state supplies for assistance.
Quest will ship the kits to your practice at no cost, based on usage and test completion.
February 2021 Empire Provider News