ConditionCare Program Benefits Patients and Physicians
Engagement methods vary by the individual’s risk level but can include:
- Education about their condition through mailings, email newsletters, telephonic outreach, and/or online tools and resources.
- Round-the-clock phone access to registered nurses.
- Guidance and support from Nurse Care Managers and other health professionals.
- Save time by answering patients’ general health questions and responding to concerns, freeing up valuable time for the physician and their staff.
- Support the doctor-patient relationship by encouraging participants to follow their doctor’s treatment plan and recommendations.
- Inform the physician with updates and reports on the patient’s progress in the program.
Please visit the empireblue.com/provider to find more information about the program such as program guidelines, educational materials and other resources. Also on our website is the Patient Referral Form, which you can use to refer other patients you feel may benefit from our program.
If you have any questions or comments about the program, call 1-877-681-6694. Our nurses are available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
December 2018 Empire Provider Newsletter