Important Update: June 15, 2018 - Access to the Empire Facility / Professional Secure Portals Only on the Availity Portal
On June 15, 2018, the direct login link to the Empire BlueCross BlueShield (“Empire”) Facility and Professional secure web portals will be removed from the Empire provider public web page. Your only access to the secure portal will be through the Availity Portal.
This single sign on process simplifies your access eliminating the need to log into two separate portals.
What you need to access the Empire Facility and Professional Portals from the Availity Portal:
- Empire Facility Health Plan User ID (assigned by your Empire Super User).
- Unique Availity user ID & password (assigned by your Availity administrator).
- Registered as a user for Empire Services Registration on Availity.
Not a registered User of Empire Services Registration?
Your Availity administrator can set you up by taking the following steps on Availity:
- Select: Payer Spaces | Resources | Services Registration | Non-Registered Users.
- Next, type the Empire Health Plan ID in the appropriate field (Facility and/or Professional) then scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Register.
Don’t know who your Availity administrator is?
From Availity’s home page select: My Account Dashboard | My Administrators
Accessing Empire Facility and Professional Secure Portals from Availity Portal:
Once you are registered for Empire Services Registration select Payer Spaces | Resources |Empire Facility or Empire Professional link.
June 2018 Empire Provider Newsletter