Receive Direct Deposit of Patient Payments with Healthcare Bill Payments
Empire has engaged with InstaMed®, a healthcare payments network, to offer Healthcare Bill Payments. InstaMed is a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level One Service Provider and certified at the highest levels for both healthcare and payment processing.
Providers registered with InstaMed will conveniently receive patient payments by direct deposit into their bank account without ever mailing a patient bill or making a phone call. Plus, patients enjoy a simple, convenient payment option.
Registration for Healthcare Bill Payments is simple – you can get started today. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Email address
- Tax ID number for your organization
- Bank account information for direct deposit
If you are not registered, these payments are mailed to you as prepaid Mastercard® payments.
For more information about Healthcare Bill Payments:
- Register to attend InstaMed’s upcoming informational webinar on June 14, 2018 at 1:00 pm ET.
- Read more about Healthcare Bill Payments.
- See InstaMed’s Frequently Asked Questions.
- Email questions about Healthcare Bill Payments to email@example.com.
This feature does not apply to Empire Medicare and Medicaid plans, but may be implemented in the future.
June 2018 Empire Provider Newsletter