Webinar: Introduction to Availity EDI Gateway services for Empire provider organizations
Are you an Empire provider that needs help transitioning to using Availity’s Gateway solutions? Are you looking for SFTP or other batch upload options? If yes, check out this webinar for lots of great information to get you started. At the end of the training, you can participate in a live Q&A session.
During this fast-paced hour, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand Availity’s EDI Gateway and Clearinghouse workflow
- Enroll for and manage 835 ERA delivery with Availity
- Use the Availity Portal to manage file transfers, set up EDI reporting preferences, and more.
- Access and navigate the Availity EDI Guide.
- Log in to the Availity Portal.
- Click Help & Training | Get Trained.
- In the Catalog, click Sessions.
- Scroll through Your Calendar to view upcoming live events.
Tip: You can also search the ALC Catalog by a special keyword set up just for you. The keyword is song.
Enroll for an upcoming webinar (and check back again later for additional dates and times).
- Monday, 8/20/2018, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern time
- Thursday, 8/23/2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern time
- Tuesday, 9/25/2018, 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. Eastern time
- Thursday, 9/27/2018, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Eastern time
You can search the Catalog by keyword to access live and on-demand training recommendations curated by Availity Learning especially to help you with this transition. The keyword is “song” for Empire.
August 2018 Empire Provider Newsletter