Welcome to the Custom Learning Center in Availity
Highlights of the Custom Learning Center
- All the learning is in one place
- You can filter topics of interest
- View all your completed training
- Course resources may include links to a job aid
Your required courses are easily accessible and the available content is specific to your region. You may track your accomplishments, and view or download your training history via the Custom Learning Center Dashboard.
Select Access Your Custom Learning Center from the Applications tab in Payer Spaces.
Examples of trainings offered in the Custom Learning Center:
- Coding and Documentation
- Claims and Payments
- Recommended administrative support courses
In addition, illustrated reference guides are located on Custom Learning Center - Resources. Select Resources from the menu located on the upper left corner of the screen. Usually, you may download or print reference guide materials.
Current Reference Guide topics include:
- Interactive Care Reviewer – Request Appeals Reference Guide
- Interactive Care Reviewer – Inquiries Reference Guide
- Patient 360 Navigation
- Remittance Inquiry Tips
Be sure to visit the Custom Learning Center in the Availity Portal often. New content is regularly added to the site.
For questions regarding the Availity Portal, please contact Availity Client Services at 1-800-282-4548.
July 2020 Empire Provider News