New Provider Learning Opportunity: Put the ProviderPortal to Work for You
Learn how to submit your request online
The ProviderPortal is your access point for conveniently submitting order requests online. It allows you to open a new order, update an existing order and retrieve your order summary. As an online application, ProviderPortal is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your first step is to register your practice in ProviderPortal, if you are not already registered. Go to www.providerportal.com to register. If you have previously registered for other services managed by AIM, there is no need to register again.
Learning objectives In each session, you will have the opportunity to:
- See an overview of ProviderPortal, an online tool used to request AIM clinical review.
- Learn how to create and submit an order request, update an existing one, and retrieve your order summary.
- Get tips and shortcuts to navigate the system.
- See how to check the status of your requests.
Dates and times
- Thursday, January 24, 2019 – 11 a.m. Eastern time
Join Webex meeting Meeting number: 293 471 896 Meeting password: bJ7mhw36 Join by phone Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-308-0254 (US) Call-in number: 1-224-357-2801 (US) Show global numbers Conference Code: 886 336 9991
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019 – 3 p.m. Eastern time
Join Webex meeting Meeting number: 292 277 094 Meeting password: 34cMvy2h Join by phone Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-308-0254 (US) Call-in number: 1-224-357-2801 (US) Show global numbers Conference Code: 886 336 9991
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 – 3 p.m. Eastern time
Show global numbers Conference Code: 886 336 9991
View the recorded training at a time convenient for you:
- A recording of the ProviderPortal training will be available after the live sessions have been completed.
- The recording will be available at www.aimproviders.com/msk/Resources.html.
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about how the AIM ProviderPortal can benefit you!
January 2019 Empire Provider Newsletter