Pharmacy Benefit Manager Change
- If your patient currently fills home delivery or specialty prescriptions through Express Scripts or Accredo, prescriptions with at least one refill will be transferred, with the exception of controlled substances, to the IngenioRx Home Delivery Pharmacy and IngenioRx Specialty Pharmacy.
- As your patients transition, new home delivery and specialty prescriptions will need to be sent to the following.
- o For providers using ePrescribing there are no changes, simply select IngenioRx Home Delivery Pharmacy or IngenioRx Specialty Pharmacy.
- o For providers who do not use ePrescribing, you should send your new home delivery and specialty prescriptions to the following. IngenioRx Home Delivery Pharmacy: Phone Number: (833) 203-1742 Fax number: (800) 378-0323 IngenioRx Specialty Pharmacy: Prescriber phone: (833) 262-1726 Prescriber fax: (833) 263-2871
- If your patient has an active prior authorization, that will transfer.
- Patients filling prescriptions at a retail pharmacy can continue using their same retail pharmacy, in most cases.
- If you want to check whether or not a specific patient has transitioned, Availity will display the member’s information under the Patient Information section as part of the Eligibility and Benefits inquiry.
For more information
If you have immediate questions, you can contact the Provider Service phone number on the back of your patient’s ID card or call the number you normally use for questions.
July 2019 Empire Provider News